Rudina, a married middle-age mother sets off on a long car journey with her five year old son and her pregnant and single sister, Elma, to the far off Albanian village where they were raised. Rudina's plan is to meet their strict and traditional father then head back to her own home before dark. As Rudina's car slowly makes its way across southern Albania, Elma comes up with a plan to enlist an ex-classmate to play the part of her husband.
- Sarajevo Film Festival 2019 (Main Competition / World premiere), Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Manaki Film Festival 2019 (European Cinema Perspectives), Bitola, Macedonia
- Seanema Film Festival 2019, Ulcinj, Montenegro
- CinEast Luxemburg 2019 (Main Competition), Luxemburg
- Thessaloniki International Film Festival 2019 (Balkan Survey), Thessaloniki, Greece
- ZINEBI International Festival of Documentary and Short Film of Bilbao 2019, Bilbao, Spain
- Kolkata International Film Festival 2019, Kolkota, India